But until then, here are some random things from today!
Jake got his first "report card", and he got an A+! :) My husband told him that he set the bar high and we expect this through college. Jake's response: "choo choo!" :) We have a new babysitter (who I LOVE) who happens to live right across the street from us! It's a long story, but we found out on Saturday our other babysitter wouldn't be able to watch Jake after the end of the year but she happened to be talking to her friend (our neighbor) who wanted to watch another kid a few days a week. It all worked out so perfectly. We will miss our old babysitter, but this new situation is even better for all of us! Jake will just love having new friends. He's very social like his Mommy. :)
Our little honor student playing with a box...one of his very favorite toys! :)
My friend Amy and I had lunch with 4 of our cop friends we used to work out with. It was so fun to see them and catch up. Plus there's nothing like walking in a restaurant with four guys with guns, badges and handcuffs (Seriously! I didn't know they carried those around all the time). We are just enthralled by their stories. It's like Law and Order right here in Greenville! :)
My Dad is getting his scan in the morning to check for more cancer. We are praying there isn't anymore! He has gotten so strong and healthy in the months since his surgery. He is even planning to run a 5k with me in January! I am so excited!
Sunday I turn 31. Someone asked me if I was 25 the other day...he is now my new best friend. :)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to read more of yours.
ReplyDeleteGlad to know I am not the only one doing 22 miles this weekend.
Happy early birthday!
1 - Sending my best to your dad!
ReplyDelete2 - Happy birthday!
3 - Jake must have a really good mom to teach him all he knows!
4 - I hope the 22 miler was great. Three cheers for resting up to prepare!
Happy weekend!
I feel as if you might be the parents of this generation's Doogie Howser!
ReplyDelete