Saturday, October 9, 2010

13 miles, Falls Park and Great Friends!

I never thought I'd think of 13 miles as a "step back," but that's what we did today after our 15 miles last week. I hadn't finished the Spinx half marathon course yet. The last time I ran it I had a really bad run, so I was incredibly determined this time around!! Not only did I finish, but I beat my last half marathon time by 10 minutes, and I really felt pretty good. Probably not good enough to run that 13 miles again, but hopefully I will by December...baby steps. After the run I was ready to head downtown with my boys. I love our downtown. It's so beautiful!







We walked around Fall for Greenville and then went to the park to give Jake a little freedom from his stroller. He really loved the ducks, birdies, and dogs. We had some great (and much needed!) family time.








He almost jumped out of Phil's arms to get the ducks!













We brought lunch and dinner to different friends who recently had babies. Now it's home to relax a little bit after a fun, busy day!

1 comment: