I was still able to get my workouts in, so I'm glad about that. I'm off on Mondays and instead of working from home, my husband took the day off. Of course we invited our parents/neighbors over for games. We had a blast. Dad and I took a break for me to workout and him to run on our treadmill while Phil and Mema played with Jake. I love that Dad doesn't like to miss his workouts either so I'm not the only crazy one who wants to stop a game day for a workout! :) Yesterday I did a speed run on the treadmill and tonight I did a strength training workout. I hope to get back to my routine next week when I can get to the gym in the mornings.
This crazy kid was ready to get out of the house today! :) Mom and I go on coffee dates most Monday mornings so when she called, he said "cock-ee, bye-bye?" (that's how he says coffee??). He cracks me up. He knows our routine!
Family games sounds like the perfect snowy day activity. Last night, we all sat around playing Bananagrams. Sadly, shoveling was the only workout I could do. It was a killer workout, but no fun at all!
ReplyDeleteThat dusting of snow looks so pretty!! Feel free to send some over to Oregon if you get sick of it. I will always be happy to have a snowy yard to play in!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of your beautiful snow!! I am sure it might get old after a while but I would LOVE to have snow here sometimes during the winter!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun family day AND squeezed in a workout!