I just have one minor problem right now...throbbing toes. My Brooks have been letting me down on my last few long runs. I have one toe that is black and blue, and I'm pretty sure the toenail is going to fall off (ouch!). I got new shoes this week but unfortunatetly got blisters the second time I ran in them. I just need to get this figured out before Dec. 11th!
We took Jake to the apple orchard this afternoon. He just loved all the animals and had a great time being outside! I am loving this weather so much. It doesn't get better than 60 degrees and sunny!
Wow! Congrats on 16 miles! That is impressive!
ReplyDeleteYay for pumpkin farms!
Thanks, Rae! It felt great. I LOVE fall! :)
ReplyDeleteWow - 16 miles! I am always in awe when people say they do double-digit miles. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures!
Thank you so very much!! :)
ReplyDelete