Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bondi Band Giveaway at 5k Rae!

I have been looking at Bondi Bands for a while now. I recently got the Nike bands (and love them) but like the style/look of the Bondi Bands. Anyway, I was anxious to hear how Rae liked the one she got and turns out she loves it! She is also giving one away! I hope I win!! :) Check out the rules on her blog here.

I know I keep going on and on about it, but I really like working out in the morning! I got up and went to the gym this morning for a strength workout. There was hardly anyone there and I had an awesome workout! My one concern with the early mornings is making sure I get enough sleep. I am one of those people who needs 8 or 9+ hours per night. It's crazy but true. But, if I get to bed at 10:00 and up at 5:30 on the days I work out or run in the morning at least I can get 7.5 hours and then focus on 8+ the other nights. I know the importance of sleep, and I don't want to skimp on that!

Happy Wednesday and don't forget to check out Rae's giveaway on her blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! And good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and make sure you leave a comment on my giveaway post for each of your entries! That way I can count your entries when I do random number generator.

    ReplyDelete